Deploying the Confidencial Office Add-ins to your enterprise users
These instructions cover how to “push” Confidencial’s add-ins for Microsoft Office using the Office Admin Center and “manifest” files provided by Confidencial. You can also push add-ins by finding Confidencial on Microsoft AppSource while logged in as a user with administrator privileges.
To use the following method, you will need to have the appropriate administrator privileges within your Microsoft environment
- Log in to Office Admin Center at office.com
- From the Apps menu, click Admin
- Click Show all from the left sidebar menu
- Under Settings, click Integrated apps
- Click Upload custom apps
- For App type, select Office Add-in
- Under Choose how to upload app, select Upload manifest file (.xml) from device and choose the manifest file provided by Confidencial
Contact us at email@example.com if you do not have the manifest file(s)
- Click Next
- Choose the user(s)/group(s) that you would like to push the add-in to
- Click Next
- You will now see the capabilities required by the add-in. Click Next to proceed.
- Confirm your selections and click Finish deployment
- Once the deployment is complete, click Done
The add-in will now be pushed to the users you selected. Repeat this process for each manifest file that was provided by Confidencial.